http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/law.pdf (Health and safety law poster link)
The CDM 2007 Regulations are divided into 5 parts:
- Part 1 deals with the application of the Regulations and definitions.
- Part 2 covers general duties that apply to all construction projects.
- Part 3 contains additional duties that only apply to notifiable construction projects, i.e. those lasting more than 30 days or involving more than 500 person days of construction work.
- Part 4 contains practical requirements that apply to all construction sites.
- Part 5 contains the transitional arrangements and revocations.
Please feel free to contact Chris by email : email@example.com